သတၱဝါအေပါင္း စိတ္ခ်မ္းသာ၊ ကိုယ္က်န္းမာၾကပါေစေၾကာင္း ဆုေတာင္း ေမတၱာပို႔သပါတယ္.........

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Love does all the time...

Love is always ready to make allowances
In any quarrel, do I make allowances for the other party? Do I cover his offences towards me? Do I take the time and effort to heal the wounds of division? Can I ‘chin-chye’ and forgive readily? Do I excuse his offences towards me? Since, “love forgives all offences” (Proverbs TEV), I need to remind myself that if I can’t forgive, I can’t grow in my relationship and my love.
Love covers a multitude of faults. There is no limit to love’s forbearance. Love bears hurt in silence. It does not gossip about the hurt to others. Love puts up with a lot of faults from people just as God does with us. Love bears all things, including all the faults of others. 
2. Love is always ready to trust
    Do I trust in the basic goodness of people no matter how bad they may appear to be? Have I put my faith and trust in God? Do I trust that when I go to Jesus, He will work with me to turn the unpleasant event round into something good for me ultimately? Do I believe that all things work for the good of those who love God? Can I trust that Jesus will give me the courage and strength to see through life’s inevitable storm? Do I trust and give all to God? Love believes all things.
3. Love is always ready to hope
    Do I always hope to bring joy and happiness to my family and others? Do I fall into despair when the going gets tough? Am I always looking at the dark side of things? Do I perpetually fear the future outcome of events? Do I give in to distress easily? Is my mood always sombre? In this stressful world, people become depressed easily and give up hope. In the great storm of life, when my ship is going down, do I give up hope of making it through? But love does not give up hope and to hope is to choose life and not gloom. Our hope in Jesus begets hope in others. Love hopes all things.
4. Love is always ready to endure whatever comes

    Do I have the fighting spirit to endure and triumph over all obstacles? Can I put up with people’s idiosyncrasies and vagaries? Can I endure or do I often get upset by another person’s behaviour easily? Do I firmly and loyally maintain my relationship with my family members, whatever the circumstances?  Love endures all things.

No comments: